2" OD Brass Complete Bar Rail Kit- Variable Sizes Available in 3ft thru 8ft Long
Each Package to include the following :
- 1 ea. 2"OD solid brass tube of your preferred length-solid length one piece up to 8Ft. Kits over 8FT are supplied in multi piece tubes.
- (2) Brass Bar Brackets in kits 3ft thru 5ft long- You Choose the Style
- (3) Brass Bar Brackets in kits 6ft thru 8ft long- You Choose the Style
- (4) Brass Bar Brackets in kits 10ft thru 16ft long-You Choose the Style
- (2) Brass Dome End Caps or Victorian End Caps when you choose either of the Victorian Style Brackets
*Kits Over 8 FT are supplied with an internal splice at the joint. The bracket will cover this seam and the rail will look continuous. No strength will be compromised using this method.
9FT KITS: 2 pc 54" with 3 BRACKETS
10FT KITS: 3 pc 40" with 4 BRACKETS
12FT KITS: 3 pc 48" with 4 BRACKETS
16FT KITS: 4 pc 48" with 5 BRACKETS
Available in either Mirror or Brushed Satin Finish
All mounting screws are included.
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.A.
IMPORTANT NOTE: BECAUSE OF UPS AND FEDEX CREATING A RIDICULOUS SURCHARGE ON PARCELS OVER 8 FT, IF YOU ORDER A 8 FT KIT THE TUBE WILL BE CUT TO 7'-10" TO ALLOW FOR PACKING. WITH THE DOME END CAPS THE RAIL KIT WILL STILL MEASURE 8 FT OVERALL.
These variable length kits are supplied with everything you need for a fine foot rail system. You get to choose which bracket comes with your commercial quality foot rest. Fine solid brass tube and fittings with all mounting screws for a complete installation.
Please note that in kit sizes 3ft, 4ft and 5ft come with (2) brackets are included. In kit sizes 6ft, 7ft and 8ft come with (3) brackets included.
Simply attach a bracket within 6" or from either end, wall or corner and one in the middle. Installation is a breeze.No need to drill through the tubing to secure it inside the brackets. Simply tighten the provided set screws. Caps are affixed by using any industrial grade adhesive.
Should you choose the Victorian Style bar brackets, I will provide the matching Victorian Caps in your kits.